Today I had a great session, when I sat together with my colleague, Larissa, to answer 8 questions she has been receiving from you. Actually the first time we did such a Q&A session and it was a fantastic experience.
We’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of questions we have been receiving and really humbled to be able to provide additional value to you. So please, keep sending us your questions and we will be happy to do some more Q&A sessions in the future.
For this time we focussed selected questions that cover a variety of topic, from airline KPIs, to technology and future innovations. Just tune in to the podcast below if you want to know more about:
- Why I think mobile KPI usage is super-important?
- In which areas should you use KPI solutions and KPI dashboards?
- What are the most relevant airline operations KPIs?
- Is it really possible to improve OTP by using real-time KPIs?
- What is this push-notification stuff about and how does it help?
- What are the next big things when it comes to airline operations dashboards?
- What are the major mistakes I see airlines are doing right when it comes to airline dashboards?
- What do I think about smartwatches?
And by the way, if you have a question you would like to get answered, just send me a mail firstname.lastname@example.org